Downloading Is Simple
When you find assets you like, you can quickly download them in the right file format for print. Need an asset for web or social? No problem. Selecting and downloading the correct file for online use is a snap!
Download for Print
You can download individual files or multiple files at once.
Note: JPG files should be used in print publications, including newsletters. JPG is the default when downloading.
Single Asset Download
With one click, you can download an asset and all versions in the proper format for print.
- On the search results page, hover over the asset’s thumbnail.
- Hover over the three dots in the upper right corner and click Download. A single file or zip file with all versions of the asset will download.
Multiple Asset Download
- On the search results page, check the boxes to the left of the file names you want to download.
- Hover over Download in the bottom right corner of the screen to display two download options: Download All or Download Some.
- Download All: To download all selected assets and versions, click Download All. A zip file with all assets will download.
- Download Some: To view the assets and all versions before downloading, click Download Some. All assets and available versions will display. To download all assets (highlighted with a blue box), click Download. To download some of the assets, click the assets you don’t want (which removes the highlighted box) and click Download. A zip file with the assets selected will download. Close the box.
- Click Select None in the blue navigation bar at the bottom of the page to uncheck your downloaded items.
Download for Web
The default JPG files are too big to use for web and social, so you must download a different file format and size.
- Hover over an asset’s thumbnail and click View. The Asset Detail screen displays.
- Click Options next to the asset you want to download.
- Click JPG or PNG. Click Medium file size and then Download. The file will download.
Download our Quick Start Guide for a complete overview of WeCreate.