Installing a New LPi Express Client
Updates to the LPi Express Client may cause issues with old versions of LPi Express. We’ve provided quick and easy instructions for installing a new LPi Express Client:
- Click here to go to the LPi Express Client Upload site.
- You will have to choose which region you are from. Please note the account numbers and use them as your guide.
- When you click on the appropriate download site, choose to download the Windows or Macintosh Client file.
- Click on the file. If using Internet Explorer, choose to Run the file. Once the file is locally downloaded, run the file again. If using Chrome or Firefox, choose to Save the file. You can then click on the file once it has downloaded and Run it.
- Choose your language and click to accept and install the program.
Once the program is installed, you can close the website, close LPi Express (if it opened for you), and upload your newsletter the same as always.
You may receive an error message saying, “Product already installed.” Click Yes to continue uninterrupted.
Your LPi Express Log-in
Your log-in is your email address and a unique password. If you do not know your password or it isn’t working, please call your local support center. Check the Stay signed in box to avoid being logged out.